An important part of modern maintenance strategy must include, where appropriate, the effective use of condition monitoring. The choice of monitoring equipment and its operating costs can be staggering. With resources at an all-time low, often fire-fighting is the reality strategy. If this is the case, optimise the repair by qualifying condition through a vibration analysis check.
Typical applications are:
- Confirmation of electrical or mechanical source of vibration
- Diagnosis of imbalance, looseness, misalignment, belt or gear drive faults, structural conditions of resonance, modal analysis, flexture
- Prioritise predominant sources of noise
- Bearing and lubrication analysis
- Consultancy support in design and supply of condition monitoring strategy and equipment
- Structural conditions of resonance, modal analysis and flexure