No more broken cranks!
The Sterling Rattler Rover K series crankshaft damper from Vibration Free;
- Absorbs more torsional vibration than its alternatives.
- Reduces crankshaft fatigue and increase longevity.
- Vibration is absorbed over entire engine rpm.
- More efficient over elastomeric or friction based dampers.
- No or little wear over entire life of engine.
- Solid hub, so timing marks more accurate.
- In many engines produces power gains as spark scatter reduced.
- A British product made from EN24T.
Vibration Free also make the Damper pulley and the camshaft gear sprocket, which gives a better register onto the nose of the crankshaft.
For more information see: Sterling Dampers
Retail Prices: £580 Sterling Rattler Rover K Pulley Damper
£206 Camshaft gear sprocket